Wednesday, May 21, 2008

ASP Restructuring

By now fans of Mouse Guard have had a chance to see the news about ASP’s restructuring. Obviously, I have known about it for a while now, but waited for the news to go public before talking about it.

As one of the earlier additions to the ASP family, I’ve had many interactions with Aki Liao over the years and while I will miss him, I can see that this will be a positive change for the company. I still strongly believe in the vision, quality, and talent Mark Smylie has brought to ASP.

"What does this mean about future Mouse Guard issues and hardcovers?" you may be asking. I have no plans to move Mouse Guard to another publisher. Once the restructuring is complete Mouse Guard will be back on track. I apologize for the delays thus far and hope that the fans can bear with us. The coming weeks should give us a better idea of the timeline for upcoming releases.
No matter what, I am fully committed to creating more Mouse Guard and getting it into the fans hands as soon as possible.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i wondered what was up because the shipping for next issue of mouse guard had been off a bit. Now we know. Good luck and I hope the future will be bright for you and the rest involved.

Pencils and Inks Comic Art said...

total bummer dude:( can't wait for things to get back in alignment! but on the flip side, you can get way far ahead now;)

will definitely keep a watch on the site and blog for news...best of luck!!!...but seriously now, did you have to make the cover to the next issue so freakin' cool???

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update! Looking forward to the next issue!

Anonymous said...

I don't care how long i have to wait, i love mouse guard too much. Its the hidden gem of my comics, and i will always love it.

Blog Archive