Tuesday, August 9, 2011


Color:
The Amazing Skottie Young & I did an art trade at the Cherry Capital Con a few months ago. He added to my Harry Potter art collection, and I did this piece of Ludo from Labyrinth. I had some fun throwing color on it after Skottie got me a scan. Thanks again Skottie!

Online 2011 Sketchbook Orders:
Wednesday Julia and I will be accepting online orders for the 2011 Sketchbook (24 pages, full color, signed & numbered to 400 copies). $20 + shipping ($5 US, $10 International) To order, email a request to ericebon (at) hotmail (dot) com. with the number of copies and the shipping address. We will email you back a paypal invoice to complete the purchase.


Fan Art:
Morgan Bilicki writes: "My friends and I LOVE your art-work, and we all decided to paint the picture of Liam on a rock from the Fall Volume of Mouse Guard. Here's our pictures! :D"
Thanks Morgan!

Upcoming Appearances:
Baltimore Comic Con: Aug. 20-21
New York Comic Con: Oct. 13-16

No comments:

Blog Archive