Tuesday, September 9, 2014

The Guard Prevail Tee Design

Over the past several years I've been releasing Mouse Guard shirts that I have printed locally. I treat each shirt like a limited print, when the initial print-run sells out, that shirt is gone and it's time for a new one. There've been 3 past shirts (though we still have some limited stock of the Black shirt in the online store)




Well, It's time for a new shirt! The above image is the tentative design. I say tentative, because unfortunately, we are having a hard time sourcing the blank shirts in the cloth quality we have used in the past that is available in both Men's and Ladies sizes in the same color. We have used Gildan's soft style in the past, but we've exhausted their color options (in fact they now offer one less matching color than they have in the past).

So I have no firm date on when these will be printed, since we are still trying to work out the shirt stock (and color), but I still wanted to share the new design. The three mice are Saxon, Kenzie, and Rand from my Weasel War 1149 teaser print from SDCC last year with an added backdrop deign and "The Guard Prevail" text added.



2014 Appearances:
NY Comic Con: Oct. 9-12
Lucca Comics & Games (Italy): Oct. 31-Nov. 2

No comments:

Blog Archive