Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Re-Run: Mouse Guard: Feather Knighting Print

For the start of 2016 I need to put my Blog on hiatus. This is due to a combination of reasons: not having material I can currently share to post about, being behind on important projects & unable to dedicate the time to develop new posts, and some personal/life things going on with the health of my Mother.

I will return to regular posting with process, tutorials, insights, advice, behind the scenes, stuff from the vault, and more before summer or hopefully sooner.
In the meantime, over the course of the hiatus, I've decided that each week in place of a new post, I'd link back to one of my favorite posts over the past 9 years of me updating this blog. Think of it as a greatest hits re-run on something you may have missed in that time. (And you can visit past posts anytime using the Blog Index: http://davidpetersen.blogspot.com/2013/12/blog-index.html)

This week:
Feather Knighting Print

In 2014 I decided I wanted to do a large scale Mouse Guard print where I had plenty of space to lavish on all the detail I wanted into a single image. The result was a one image story called "Feather Knighting" that is full of easter eggs to past Mouse Guard tales Below is the link for the full process of creating the art (including building a model of the room).

Full Process Post for the Feather Knighting Print: http://davidpetersen.blogspot.com/2014/09/feather-knighting-print-art-process.html

And you can still purchase the print from my online store:
http://mouseguard.bigcartel.com/product/feather-knighting-18-x-24-offset-print




No comments:

Blog Archive